Quality for your best friend
We offer a wide range of services for all your pets, including dogs, cats, small mammals, reptiles and birds.
Our dedicated team will always be at the end of the phone to give help and advice, but we have listed some of our most commonly used services here for your convenience. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly either through this website using the contact form, by email or by phone on 0208 290 1698.
- In an emergency, please contact the practice immediately on 0208 290 1698. Within opening hours your call will be triaged, and your pet will be seen as soon as possible. Outside of opening hours we have a dedicated Out Of Hours service, with vets and nurses always awake and working on site. They can be contacted via our practice phone number above.
- Consultations for cats, dogs and exotic species.
- Including routine vaccinations, worming treatments, flea prevention, microchipping.
- Our convenient Pet Healthcare Plan makes budgeting for preventative treatments simple and easy.
- Advice on feeding puppies and kittens as well as adult animals.
- Tailored nutritional advice for animals with specific medical needs or weight problems.
- Advice on feeding exotic species, as well as dietary supplementation for reptiles.
Pet Passports and Exports
- Official Veterinarians registered with the APHA are able to issue and sign export documentation.
- We have a state-of-the-art digital X-ray processor, allowing us to take high quality X-rays.
- In house ultrasound machine.
- State-of-the-art colour doppler ultrasound, for general and cardiac ultrasound available within the group.
- Extensive range of options for in-house blood sample analysis.
- Skin sample analysis
- Faecal microscopy
- We also utilise commercial veterinary laboratories for more complex or specialist testing.
- Teeth cleaning and polishing, tooth extractions, oral surgery.
- Oral hygiene advice.
- Dental treatment of rodents.
Anaesthetics and Surgery
- Modern and detailed anaesthetic monitoring equipment to make anaesthetics as safe as possible
- State-of-the-art surgical equipment to reduce anaesthetic time and improve recoveries
- Highly qualified and experienced Registered Veterinary Nurses to care for patients from beginning to end of their procedure
- Surgical certificate holder
Get in touch with us
If our ethos resonates with you, please have a look at the rest of the website and contact us today.